Humminbird LakeMaster Great Lakes V4 Map Software
Humminbird LakeMaster Great Lakes V4 Map Software – The Humminbird LakeMaster Great Lakes V4 micro map card with SD adapter has added over 140 lakes since the prior version – 50 in High Definition- and boasts more than 380 lake maps in High Definition and over 1,540 total lakes from MI, IN and OH. The Great Lakes product no longer includes Kentucky and Tennessee lakes. See the LakeMaster SouthEast Edition products for lakes in these states. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- New features – Updated shallow water area for Lake Michigan & parts of Superior; full coverage of Superior; all Lk Huron (incl Georgian Bay); Beaver Island on Michigan in HD; new HD survey of Lake St Clair (incl Canadian side); updated St. Clair River HD survey (incl Canadian side); updated Detroit River HD survey (incl Canadian side); HD survey of Syracuse, Kosciusko – IN; HD survey of Wamplers, Lenawee – MI; HD survey of Portage/Torch, Houghton – MI; HD survey of Lower Grand & Spring Lake – MI
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link allowing you to “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- LakeMaster cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
MODEL 600015-7 TYPE Map Software